8:57 PM
1
The issues:
"Here is my html with a php script:
  <html>
      <head>
    <title>Bob's Auto Parts</title>
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1>Bob's Auto Parts</h1>
     <table width = 100% >
         <tr>
             <?php
                 echo "<td>This is working.</td>";
             ?>
         </tr>
     </table>
  </body>
 </html>
Here is the ouput
Bob's Auto Parts

Bob's Auto Parts

This is working."; ?>
"
How to fix:
In my case (which is a very specific case) installing this missing package (Ubuntu 14.04) did the trick:
sudo apt-get install libapache2-mod-php5
for users working with php7 install the package:
sudo apt-get install libapache2-mod-php7.0
After that, just restart apache:
sudo service apache2 restart
And there you go.
Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

1 comments:

  1. Nice articel, This article help me very well. Thank you. Also please check my article on my site Know All About Web Tutorial.

    ReplyDelete